Intergroup Office Hours
We can no longer accommodate out-of-state orders except for the following zip codes: 17050, 17360, 17362, 17408, 17406, 17331, 17325, 17363, and 25411.
The Intergroup office hours have temporarily changed. The Intergroup office is open 9:00 AM — 4:30 PM, Monday — Friday. Staff members will be in the office each day. Masks are RECOMMENDED if you are not vaccinated for COVID. If your prefer, we can provide curb-side or hallway pick-up for any orders . If you are unable to get to the office during our hours of operation you may place orders by calling the office (410) 663-1922 or shop on line .
OFFICE MANAGER JOB ANNOUNCEMENT! Seeking a qualified A.A. member to manage the Intergroup Office. This is a full-time position that includes some nights and weekends. Apply no later than June 30th. Must have at least 5 years of sobriety and be proficient in QuickBooks and WordPress.
NEXT INTERGROUP MEETING: June 12th, 2023, 8pm!!
Every Second Monday at 8:00pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82305528441 Meeting ID: 823 0552 8441. Phone: +1 301 715 8592. Passcode: 414036.
JUNE 2023 BULLETIN – This bulletin contains current announcements and flyers, but does not contain the Anniversary List.
12TH STEP / BRIDGING THE GAP VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! – Click the link to sign up.
DIGITAL NEWCOMER’S PACKET– This page has helpful links to meetings and digital literature for newcomers. Please post this digital newcomer’s packet link in your meeting chats so newcomers can get connected to vital resources in A.A.
INSTITUTION COMMITTEE SPEAKER SIGN-UP FORM The Institution Committee needs speakers for meetings! This form is for both individuals who want to volunteer to speak and/or home groups that want to get back in rotation to carry the message to institutions. There are both in-person and virtual opportunities for speakers.
- Outdoor Sobriety starts again for the 2023 season on March 30, 2023. Please note that the meeting will not occur on the following dates due to park activities: Thursday—June 29; August 3 & 17 | Friday—June 9, 16, & 30; August 4, 11, 18, & 25 | Saturday— June 10 & 17; July 1; August 5, 12, 19, & 26
- Cuidado Con Los 4 Jinetes meets on Mondays at 6:30pm at St. John’s Episcopal Church. (O)(Lit.)(Step)(Trad.)(Spanish-speaking)(Kingsville, 21087)
- Starting Wednesday, June 7th: Living The Dream will meet at 5:30 pm at the Cathedral of the Incarnation on Wednesdays. (O)(D)(Spk.)(Waverly/Charles Village, 21218)
- Women On The Promenade meets at 7:00pm on Mondays at the Church on the Square, 1025 S. Potomac St. Meeting takes place in the upstairs church area: please use the main entrance doors in the front of the church; open to all who identify as a woman; not wheelchair accessible. (W)(O)(D)(Spk.)(Canton/Highlandtown, 21224)
- Renegades will celebrate 3 years of service to the fellowship on Saturday, July 1st. Refreshments will be served at 10:15am followed by the meeting at 11am. All are welcome.
Please call us at 410-663-1922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when your meeting has an upcoming anniversary.
Please call us at 410-663-1922 or email us at email@example.com to let us know if your meeting is having any events or parties.
- Assisi Big Book found a new location and has continued meeting, now at Abbott Memorial Presbyterian, 3426 Bank Street. (C)(BB)(Lit)(Canton/Highlandtown, 21224)
- Glen Gardens is now meeting at Rejoice Fellowship, 7606 Quarterfield Rd. (C)(D)(Glen Burnie, 21061)
- The Bonfire Group now meets at 8:30 pm. Note: Bring your own chair; meeting takes place around the back. (Outdoors)(O)(D)(Beg)(Severn, 21144)
- Retread Group – Meets Sundays at 7pm (O)(Beg)(Step)(Sparrows Point, 21219)
- Triangle Club — Meets at 12:15 pm on Mondays. (O)(D)(H)(Cockeysville, 21030)
- Charles Village Group, Wednesdays at 8:30pm | Virtual: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/75756254492 Meeting ID: 757 5625 4492. Phone: 1-301-715-8592 For password: Go to Meeting Access or call 410-663-1922.
- Putty Hill, meets at 6:30 pm on Sundays. (O)(D)(Spk)(Hybrid)(Towson, 21204)
- Sherwood meets on Fridays at 8 pm. (O)(D)(Spk.)(Cockeysville, 21030)
- Guides to Progress Big Book/Step meets Mondays at 8pm at Christ Lutheran Church (O)(D)(H)(BB)(Spk.)(Step)(South Baltimore, 21230)
- As of April 3, 2023, the online-only Tuesday Noon meeting, Just Milk, has been discontinued. (O)(D)(Lit.)(Step)
- As of April 14th, 2023, Irvington on Friday nights at 8 pm has been discontinued. (O)(D)(Catonsville, 21228)
- As of April 16th, Positively Sober at 6:15pm on Sundays has been discontinued. (O)(D)(LGBTQ)(Baltimore, 21201)
- As of April 17th, 2023, Sunday Big Book online at 3pm on Sundays has been discontinued. (O)(BB)
- As of May 2, 2023, Before Supper/Grapevine on Tuesdays at 4pm has been discontinued. (O)(D)(Lit.)(Pasadena, 21122)
- As of May 17th, Charles Village Women’s Big Book has discontinued temporarily. (W)(O)(D)(BB)(Charles Village, 21218)