NEW TO A.A.?
24-hour Email Help & Hotline:
Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A. a try. Admitting you might need help, or admitting that you’re an alcoholic, takes courage. There are a handful of pamphlets and resources that will tell you more about this fellowship and help you decide whether A.A. could be right for you.
To learn more, please explore the information below located and/or contact us anytime at the phone numbers above. You are also welcome to email us or call.
Helpful Links on our Website:
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services publications, available at AA.org:
- Is A.A. For You?
- A.A. At a Glance
- A Brief Guide to A.A.
- A Newcomer Asks
- Do You Think You’re Different?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on Alcoholics Anonymous
- This Is A.A.
- Problems Other than Alcohol
- Questions & Answers on Sponsorship
- Understanding Anonymity
- The God Word: Agnostic and Atheist Members in A.A.
- Women in A.A.
- Young People and A.A.
- LGBTQ Alcoholics in A.A.
- A.A. for Alcoholics with Mental Health Issues